Sound Of Japan.hu

Japán + ázsiai zene és szubkult
It is currently 2024 Apr 27 Sat, 9:10 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: 2004 Sep 05 Sun, 5:28 pm 

Hello

anybody here who knows and likes the first chinese Visual Kei band Silver Ash? Then join our fanpost project :D

Until end of October I will collect your post and fanart to send it all together to Beijing (CHINA) to make Silver Ash a little happy :wink: Everybody who wants to join is very welcome! I accept fan letters, poems, fanart like pictures and drawings, fanfiction stories, Mangas about the band, handicrafts, SMALL(!) presents, self-made CDs and so on... Language has to be English or Chinese (Mandarin) and if you work on PC please print anything out before shipping. Don't send files on CD-R or discs, please! Well, just be creative... the only limit is the size. It mustn't be too big and too heavy! Remind that finally it must be possible to ship it to China! I am already collecting stuff in Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, Poland, Austria and Spain. Another person is collecting in North America. I hope, we will get many stuff. It should look >smashing< when the boys of Silver Ash see it the first time *grin* We also have someone who can translate letters into Chinese language. Until end of October anybody who wants to take part can send their stuff to me. Please contact me by email.

The reason of this whole project is, that Silver Ash are going through a lot of difficulties at time and we just wanna show them our support and give them some joy. That's it. It's just good to know there are people caring for you, even so far away, ya know?! So thanks very much for everybody who's interested!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Who wants to learn to know who Silver Ash is:
http://www.geocities.com/visual_silverash/
http://www.silverash.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: 2004 Sep 06 Mon, 10:03 am 
Site Admin

o_O~

uumm... well, personally I'm not really fond of Silver Ash, but good luck with the project and stuff. O_o/

Post subject: Silver Ash
PostPosted: 2004 Oct 21 Thu, 1:37 pm 

Hello ^-^

this is probably my last post in case of this topic.
wanna remind that 29th Oct. is entry deadline for this project!
I would be really delighted to get some nice post from Hungary too!
For that there's only less time left, I decided to put up my address online.
If you want to send something you can find it in my profile. I'll keep it there a few days. Thank you for your interest!

Sincere greetings

Byeeee
Itazura

Image[/img]